For those in the US, Thanksgiving is just a day away. I ran across the other day and though it was too hysterical not to share… Enjoy!
18 Things you can say only at Thanksgiving
1. Talk about a huge breast!
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. It’s Cool Whip time!
4. If I don’t undo my pants, I’ll burst!
5. That’s one terrific spread!
6. I’m in the mood for a little dark meat.
7. Are you ready for seconds yet?
8. It’s a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
9. Just wait your turn, you’ll get some!
10. Don’t play with your meat.
11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.
12. Do you think you’ll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn’t expect everyone to come at once!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you stick it in?
16. You’ll know it’s ready when it pops up.
17. Wow, I didn’t think I could handle all of that!
18. That’s the biggest one I’ve ever seen!
Everyone have a great Turkey day. Even with all the economic upheaval these days, I still have a lot to be thankful for, and when times aren’t their best, it’s great to focus on what you DO have. At least that’s my mission tomorrow, along with enjoying my friends and connecting with family, who couldn’t make the trip. I hope you’re surrounded by friends and family and good things tomorrow too!